RETURN & REFUND
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
If for some reason you are not happy with the area rug you purchased and would like to return it, please roll it back and start the return process.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A RETURN
- The area rug must be in the same original condition that you received it
- The area rug cannot have been used or laid for a long period of time
- The area rug cannot have any foreign objects on it or stuck to it i.e. pet hair, bread crumbs or any other type of dirt
- The area rug cannot be soiled or have any stains on it
- The area rug cannot have any signs of damage resulted from improper handling
TO INITIATE THE RETURN PROCESS
- Please contact us at email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Order number and date of purchase
- Purchased item details
- Reason for returning
- If your return is accepted, we'll send you an email containing the following:
- Return shipping label
- Instructions on how and where to send your package
- The cost of return shipping
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Items that were purchased in Clearance Sale cannot be returned.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.